Education & Certifications
Information related to formal education and academic honors, technical certifications, and Federal Aviation Administration certifications held by B. Travis Wright, MPS are provided below:
B. Travis Wright, MPS is a two-time graduate of the University of Denver: after graduating summa cum laude, he received a master’s degree (GPA 3.97/4.00) with concentrations in both alternative dispute resolution and web-enabled information systems.
For multiple years, Travis was appointed to the University of Denver’s Office of Citizenship & Community Standards ethics board where he heard university honor code violations and created educational outcomes for students in various programs.
• Cisco Meraki: Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist | Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions 1 (ECMS1/500-220)
• HPE Nimble Storage: Nimble Technical Professional (NTP) / HPE Nimble Installation and Operation Professional (NIOP)
• FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam) DronePro Representative
• UAS Remote Pilot Certificate
• FAA Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST)
• Class G Nationwide Daylight Operations Waiver (14 CFR § 107.29)
• Recurrent Aeronautical Knowledge Exam—14 CFR § 107.73(b)
• Initial Aeronautical Knowledge Exam—14 CFR § 107.73(a)